View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 20, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile General chat, as we knew it

Following on from Tracy99’s do you miss the forum before Coronavirus? thread, I wondered if anyone wants to join me in a ‘let’s chat about anything but Coronavirus’ chat? I know it’s scary and important to share our worries about it, but this could be somewhere to chat about our lives, things we’ve done or worries non virus related

I will start off the chat by asking advice about my plants. I’ve never had success gardening but today planted a few pots with flowers (sweet William, petunias and sea lavender) also some pots with carrots and radish. They are on my south facing patio and I’ve watered them this evening. Any hints on how to care for them if they do actually appear? We have put them in pots as there are rabbits in the garden so nothing grows there, but we have bird feeders on our patio and also have squirrels visiting so I’ve covered the pots this evening to stop the birds stealing the seeds (as this has happened before) and will uncover each morning until the plants appear. Any other hints would be appreciated.

Please feel free to join in with any random chat
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List