View Single Post
Old 30 Nov 21, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

This morning we went to Islands for early entry and got on the front row of Hagrids! It was AMAZING So much better than the other rows. I was on the bike and genuinely felt like I was riding it!

We then did Forbidden Journey, Kong and Spider-Man before stopping at Starbucks for a strawberry açai and reindeer cake pop. The cake pop was really nice! The cake was really moist and had a caramel flavour. Delicious!

We then hopped over to Studios and went on Rip Rocket. This ride usually really scares me as I’m really small and always feel like I’m going to fall out. W on the other hand is very tall and almost misses out on the ride for hitting the maximum height requirement! Today the ride was actually great though, I think they must have fixed something so it no longer rattles you as much, or maybe it’s because we got front row again we were having a lucky day!

We stopped to go in the Tribute Store and have a look at the Christmas Tree which is beautiful.

Our good luck then continued with a front row ride on Mummy before we headed out of the parks and to get changed for a trip to Disney Springs this afternoon! We have lunch at The Boathouse on the cards, plus trips to Gideon’s, Everglazed and hopefully a later trip to the Poly for Trader Sam’s

Edited at 06:39 PM.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List