Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by blacklist View Post
With the new system I'm worried that if I wait until 1-2 months before the holiday there won't be any park passes left.
Ever since Disney has started this park reservation system, there has generally been plenty of reservations left for the parks 1 or 2 months beforehand.

If you look at Disney’s park reservation page right now, you’ll see that all dates in April this year are still available. That’s just over a month away. The same sort of thing has been true since this started.

disneyworld/availa...gments=tickets

Even when park reservations have been limited, it’s generally only MK and/or HS that are unavailable. I don’t think I’ve ever seen AK or Epcot unavailable. So you’ll always be able to visit one Disney park, even if you are only booking your reservations a couple of days beforehand.

But, generally, I’d say as long as you buy your tickets 2 or 3 months before you go then you probably should be ok.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~

Edited at 03:30 PM.
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List