View Single Post
Old 20 Feb 10, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

Clare thanks so much for the post.
I have an intolerance/allergy to some gluten but am not coeliac.
I never know if I can eat 'normal' bread/food items or not SO I stay away from them when I'm abroad and eat gluten free or 'spelt' if I can.
Last year, I lived off chicken, fish, streak and salad at Disney and tended to use buffet restaurants so as i could monitor my gluten intake.
Your post is invaluable to me as i had no idea i could pre-order GF meals. When I asked Guest Services at Epcot about GF meals, they could only refer me to Peco Bills in MK or a diner in Epcot (cannot recall name ) BUT when I ordered a burger there, it took 40 mins to prepare because of the bread roll!
Needless to say i didnt go back cos the rest of my party's food was stone cold by the time it arrived so we had to get them to re-heat it all!

I did have a good experience at the Rainforest cafe,AK and Boma,AK. They really took time out to show me what was on offer and the rainforest chef cooked something especially for me which tasted delicious!

Keep the Info coming and it is soooo helpful and will help me plan for my forthcoming trip.

DO you know if Mamma Melrose-Fantasmic Package have any GF choices?

regards

Lesley

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York..07/20TRIP CANCELLED- 10/21-Cheyenne,DLP-7/22-AKV, Coronado & Poly.12/23-AKV, POR,BLT &ASM
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List