View Single Post
Old 8 Nov 19, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I've got my OH and my daughter at home cramping my style, he can't get to work, daughters school is shut, there is one route now open out of our village but it's not authorised for use cos it's just a bus route and bridge isn't to be used for lots of traffic... That's my route into work later, I'm not prepared to walk so if I can't go down there I won't be going, all other routes are flooded ill try and add pics but they are off facebook so not sure how lol. The shopping mall flooded outside but not inside and is now open as normal for shoppers 🙄

This is all the routes out of our parish.

This is around corner from where we used to live that flooded in 2007, we moved up the hill first opportunity we got, they put in flood defences that said would work in future... Yep that worked 🤬

This is just round corner from where we used to live and the nature reserve is now on road which ducks are enjoying but doubt the policeman in that car is 😳,
Good news though the rains stopped but it carried on until we'll into the early hours

Edited at 12:20 PM.
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List