Old 8 Nov 19, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by mickeyspal View Post
It's awful we were flooded in2007 and spent 6 months living in a caravan on the drive while the house was completely gutted downstairs, the stress is horrendous, we had people saying " you're lucky you are getting everything new " but having to try and choose stuff that is out of stock , flooring paint kitchens fireplaces furniture... all at once along with thousands of others, can't get a builder etc etc I hope I never have to go through it again
Our old house that flooded in 2007 was my partners then and day after it flooded he was exchanging contracts on it and we were going to get a house together obviously they pulled out of sale, and he was out of house over a year but I still had my house so he moved in with me. Eventually when we could sell we moved to top of a hill but when this happened in 2007 they said it wouldn't happen again, so it has and we can move around at top of this hill but can't get out the parish to get to work or anywhere other side of here. Hopefully now it's dry things will improve over the hours, some houses are a right mess in the dip
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List