View Single Post
Old 12 Nov 19, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

We booked 3 of our Favorites when we went in September, Yak & Yeti, Prime Time & Liberty Tree Tavern. Yak & Yeti twice, the rest were new ones we fancied. Yak & Yeti was so bad the first ADR that I cancelled our 2nd ADR there in favour of a second ADR, (for BOMA) & we would not book it if we go again. Prime Time has lost its charm altogether for us now & we used to love the place, I cant remember what I had now but I do know I left most of it! So another we would not book again. Liberty Tree Tavern was absolutely wonderful as it usually is the food was fantastic & with the added fact we could have a glass of wine now too. So in a lot of instances I have to agree with the OP.
Apart from LTT our highlight was Chef's de France closely followed by Via Napoli & Sanna. As for the DDP it was our first time on it and as we always like to have a TS evening meal we found it excellent & would look to do it again but adding more restaurants in Disney Springs next time.