View Single Post
Old 15 Sep 20, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
abzorba
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Olympiad View Post
Hi - we stayed at the Hilton a few years back and as you say you can't get any closer to Universal.

The only thing I'd query is whether you need to stay there as well as your 5 nights in Century City. From Century City you're pretty well placed to get to Universal so could incorporate from there which would give you another 2 nights to play with.
My 2 daughters want a full 5 days exploring Hollywood, Beverly Hills and the beaches.

I'd booked the Century City stay before the flights with the plan to arrive on Monday 9th but then got a good deal flying out on Saturday 7th so need to find another hotel for the first couple of nights. We don't pick our road trip car up until we leave Century City on the 14th so being close to Universal makes sense if we want to spend a couple of days there. I'll look to get a convertible for a couple of nights to explore Hollywood but the parking at the hotel costs more than the rental itself!

WDW 1994, 2005, 2015, 2019, 2025 | DLP 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021, 2022
abzorba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List