View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 20, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by cheekytink View Post
OK, this is fab. We probably won't move the car much when we get there - we are starting in SF and driving down via Paso Robles, so the 5 days in Anaheim are basically in DL/DCA before flying to Hawai'i.
It looked across the street, but you can never really tell!
I may have said this before so feel free to ignore this!

It’s definitely worth keeping an eye on how Oahu (and the wider Hawaiian islands possibly) is doing before booking flights?

There is a strong sentiment that many businesses won’t reopen and things like luaus / sunset sailings won’t restart for quite some time being (it may all be fine again by next July - I don’t know)

I’m only saying this and you may be completely aware and ok with it - that if you are after the normal once in a lifetime visit it may not deliver that so soon 😢 and there may be a risk that the islands ‘shut’ again if if they rest if the US is open.

They are at least starting to admit US residents from 15 October - with a COVID test taken close to arrival (that will probably change).

Sorry to be a pessimist but probably worth at least being aware and factoring in whether it’s likely / probable / possible?