View Single Post
Old 13 Nov 19, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Food & Wine Festival

When we got to Epcot, we rode Test Track quickly and then headed to the F&W stalls.

We weren't on any dining plans, so we just paid out of pocket at each of the boots, most dishes varied from $5-8 and then alcoholic drinks were $8-12

First up:

Chocolate Studio

I already knew what I wanted here, as I'd had it last time and it was soo good.

Liquid Nitro Chocolate Almond Truffle

This has like an ice creamy/ moussey sort of texture but it is so tasty and creamy.

Cheese Studio

This was next to the chocolate studio, so we got a couple of dishes here.

Braised Beef Stroganoff

This was delicious, the sauce was richy and flavoursome.

Maple Bourbon Cheesecake

This was mum and dad's, I did have a bite and it was great I loved the maple flavour.

Florida Orange Sparkling Blueberry Wine

Daniel & I had a glass of this, it was really fruity tasty and very refreshing the flavour went perfectly with the beef.

Next up was...

Hawaii

At this point me and Daniel were chatting about our wedding plans and honeymoon and we really fancied Hawaii, but still unsure.

Anyway..

Kalua Pork Slider

This is shredded pork in a brioche roll with a pineapple salsa, it's really delicious and one of my fave dishes.

Sparkling Pineapple Wine

We chose this wine, as we thought it would go best with the dish and it was really nice.

I love all sparkling wines, wines, proseccos, champagne so I wasn't going to complain.

Canada

Le Cellier Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon

Steak is a pretty tricky dish to share, so we had one each and also because I knew how tasty this is and didn't want to share.

Every year, I always say I would love to have a meal at Le Cellier, but when paying out of pocket it's sometimes hard to justify Disney prices when you can get an amazing steak off site. One day I will do the dining plan...

France

We had a little break from the food, as we were getting a little full.

Grey Goose Slushy

I couldn't resist another one of these.

This was the last stall for us, as we were quite full and had spent quite a lot on the different stalls.

Thailand

Thai Red Beef Curry

Marinated Chicken

This is chicken peanut satay dish, Daniel's favourite Thai dish.

The guys at the booth kindly gifted us a free dish, to congratulate us. Second time this happened to us at F&W.

We thoroughly enjoyed all of the dishes we tried today, it was nice to leisurely stroll around eating and drinking. I had such a fab day.

Instagram: kimberlys_journeyy
Youtube: Kimberly's Journey
Orlando 16 - Food Report
We got engaged trip 19 - Food Report
Minnie4Mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List