Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Christmas and The Reveal

Happy New Year all! WE GO THIS YEAR for those reading with 2015 trips planned, eek!

The reveal of the holiday to Madison and Kaley went really well!

It was late on Christmas Eve when we made the final decision of how the morning was going to go as we weren't the only ones who wanted to see their reaction.

The plan was to have the girls up around 7am (the earliest wake up time allowed on Christmas Day!), open their stocking presents upstairs while Phil sorted all the cameras in the living room, then downstairs for presents. Mum and Dad were going to Ryan and Bethany's for 7.30am to see Piper open her presents then they were all going to come to ours around about 8.30am, with Dan and Dave.

So, Christmas Eve night/Christmas Day early hours and I was awake almost ALL NIGHT! I think I was just so excited and I got barely an hours sleep!

About 6.10am, I saw the light from Madison's iPod go on and even though I desperately wanted them to get up(!), I called in to say that it was too early and to try and go back to sleep. She lasted about half an hour then put the iPod on again. I called in again to tell her it was still too early and to wait. Not long after and Kaley comes rushing into our room for a cuddle as she does every morning and we told Madison to check if they had stockings and to come in.

They had fun opening these presents (just a few, cheap little things for fun) then when Phil had everything in place, we followed the Mickey head sprinkles that started at their beds and went down the stairs to their presents and front door.

They dove straight into their shared presents (blu rays, reading books, etc.) and then, as I had wrapped these earlier than I normally would and wasn't able to strategically place certain presents, the first present Madison opened was the only thing she had asked for, the Elsa crown! She was so pleased with this and wore it all day.

Kaley was a lot slower opening her presents and was really excited after opening each one

Each present got a kiss and cuddle after she opened it!

A couple of times, I had to tell Madison to stop opening presents as she was going so much faster than Kaley was! Next year, I will be wrapping every present of hers separately, rather than the 3 pairs of socks in one present, they will all be wrapped on their own.

Their last present each were the Anna Coronation dress for Madison and the Elsa dress for Kaley. They wore these for the day last week

Kaley wanted her Jake and the Neverland pirate ship opening straight away and sat playing with this quite happily between having breakfast and the others arriving.

They had croissants for breakfast and then finally at 8.54am, Mum sent a whattsapp to say they were on their way, yay!

After over 6 months of secrecy, it was time for the REVEAL!

Continued in next post

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List