View Single Post
Old 10 Mar 17, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
So totally exciting! Total boost that your work are footing some of the bill too!

Love all your plans! Good idea doing the WDP as I imaging the whole hub and Main St will be rammed!

The deeper you go at TL the safer you are from the scrapes! It's being in the shallow end that does it! That's why it's always kids that get hurt! Lol xxx
Thanks Rach - I know I still can't believe it

Having another Dibber approving the WDP justifies it for me so thanks for that too!

Will be following your TL instructions for certain xx

Originally Posted by JenD1 View Post
Loved reading your previous trippie so very much looking forward to this!
Oh thank you so much! I'm determined it won't take me as long this time to complete it too

Originally Posted by 2littleboys View Post
Yeah! A new pre-trippie, I loved your last report!

So looking forward to reading along with your adventures x
That is so kind, thank you! I can't wait - only 1 sleep till fastpasses now xx

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
How exciting! 😍 Looking forward to reading along.

Mrs P
Thank you Mrs P! It really is isn't it

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
So excited to see your pre trippie on here!

Flower and Garden is my favourite, Epcot looks so beautiful when it's on. Plus lots of extra snacks to try!
Thank you! It makes it even more exciting sharing it with you Dibbers. The snacks is by far the biggest bit of Flower and Garden I'm looking forward to most

Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
Aaaaaah, this is so flipping exciting! Love love love all your plans! We didn't see Wishes on our last trip and I'm absolutely gutted I'm never going to get to watch it

That Miami hotel looks gorgeous! I definitely need a new job if that's the kind of work trips you get to go on xx
Eeeeeekkkkkkkkkk I know thank you for your joint excitement too! Oh I'm so sad for you that you didn't get to see Wishes, but hopefully the new show will be amazing too and its more the nostalgic factor for me that anything.

Its not a common occurrence at work I promise, but couldn't have worked out any better if it tried (with everything crossed nothing goes wrong) xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List