View Single Post
Old 17 Oct 18, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
Yay! You’ve started! We had looked at Chicken Guy before the trip but didn’t get in the end. I don’t think I’ll rush there though!
I'd say it's probably the weakest of the Disney Springs QS options, I don't think we'll be back again.

Thank you for reading

Originally Posted by 2019DisneyEvans View Post
Excellent, looking forward to this! Don’t think we will bother with Chicken Guy, very disappointing.
There's definitely far better places to try at Disney Springs, I really liked the sound of Polite Pig but we never made it there.

Thank you for reading!

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
I didn't realise you were back Colette, that was quick! How rude of the Holiday Inn server to go in a strop because HE brought you the wrong drinks It seems the service picked up though, and the food looks nice.

The sandwiches from Chicken Guy look delicious, what a shame they didn't live up to expectations . I'm planning to be at Disney Springs A LOT soon and I might have chosen to eat here, but now I'm thinking there are much better options available.

I'm so glad you included a pic of the much improved, peppered version of Nik's scrambled egg on toast - we needed to see the difference
We've been home two weeks now, it feels like we've never been away

Do try Chicken Guy if it appeals to you. We are glad we tried it and the Garlic Parmesan sauce was sooooooooo yummy.

I'm so jealous of your countdown, it's starting to feel wintery up North and you're so lucky to be escaping it.

Thank you for reading!

Originally Posted by DaisyDuck87 View Post
I loved your last dining report, so looking forward to this! Glasgow airport food options are rubbish aren’t they, but I now associate frankie and bennys with holidays which is good I guess 😂 x
They really are rubbish aren't they!? It would probably be more sensible to eat in the hotel first but I'm always desperate to get security out the way first.

Thank you for reading

Originally Posted by DisneyPCLI View Post
Looking forward to reading along xx
Thank you for reading
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List