View Single Post
Old 23 Jul 17, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
San Francisco

And so begins the final leg of our trip. We've booked to stay at the Argonaut in Fisherman's Wharf. We're dropping off our hire car when we arrive, to avoid the astronomical parking fees.

Our first night here will be spent catching back up with our friends and having dinner together, as it is the final night of their trip. I'm sure it will involve copious amounts of food and drink.

The next day we've booked a Dylan's tour at 10am, to give us an overview of the city. It also takes us to Sausalito and Muir Woods. Once that is over, we'll probably wander around the Fisherman's Wharf area and grab a bite to eat.

Alcatraz is our destination the following day, but we haven't yet planned what we'll do after this.

We've also left the next day free - I can see from writing this we've got some planning still left to do. I might have to do something about that tomorrow on the plane!

Then finally it will be our last day. We'll have the morning free to do some last minute sightseeing, before grabbing a spot of lunch and heading to the airport mid afternoon for our flight home.

Well that's the lot. We're currently at the airport hotel and getting more excited by the minute. Not sure how we'll manage to sleep!
jocat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List