View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 19, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
What a pain that you didn't go for the cheap flights you found. This sounds like it's going to be a fab trip. Lots of great places to see and I bet you manage to fit in a bit of shopping too. How many Starbucks mugs are you going to be able to find in each of those cities? That will really add to your collection but the weight in the cases on the way home could be huge!
Ooh I wasn't happy Abby! In fact we had a similar conversation to the one we had about changing the Mustang in Vegas
We will definitely be doing a spot of shopping on our travels. Apparently there's a huge Premium Outlets on the Mexican border so of course that's been earmarked
I sadly won't be getting any Starbucks mugs as they've discontinued the ones I collect but you'll be pleased to know I have them all from the huge haul I got last year. At least I can then say that I've actually been to the cities I've got . I'll have plenty more room in the suitcases for shopping now

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List