View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 20, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Hi Kelly - completely understand your thinking. I think a longer villa stay or stay at the beach could be much more relaxing than Disney this Christmas! Will you be able to book any park reservations this week? I'm feeling very stressed about Monday - think booking days over Christmas will not be easy! Previously I was almost guaranteed entry staying on site but not sure how this will go... We are using our DVC points so really don't want to change as we would struggle with using the points at a different time. We are also DVC AP holders and have now planned to go more than once next year to make up for the cancelled holidays this year and to use the AP! However, we can only book 14 days which won't cover our stays so I am trying to plan when to book and hoping by next year more reservations will be available. If not it will be a VERY expensive AP! One of my stays isn't linking to MDE yet so can't even think about booking days for that one..
I feel silly worrying about all this when there is so much else to worry about but it keeps my brain busy and stops me worrying about all the other stuff eg how will ASD son cope with a very different Disney experience etc etc!
The stay I'm waiting to be linked is at POFQ - I think you have stayed there? Would love your thoughts as will be our first time staying there
Feel very unproductive compared to your weekend. Enjoy your new dining room! We have just completed an online Escape Room. Was really good fun Enjoy the rest of your weekend...
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List