View Single Post
Old 7 Sep 20, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Hi Kelly Lovely to see you back on here... Sounds like you have been so busy with house, work etc and so glad the return to school went well
3 months on and it is interesting to see what I was thinking back in June! I admit I was a lot more optimistic then. In July BA cancelled our MCO - LGW flight but rather than take the refund I excitedly booked a longer stay with the return flight to LHR... Hmmm - maybe I should have taken the refund? ! Will be absolutely amazing if we get to go and I have booked park reservations for every day (was much easier than expected! ) but like you I am wondering if it really has any chance of happening... I've moved the DVC booking to February (replacing the POFQ booking!) as did not want to lose the points (although am nervous re Feb now) and am waiting to see what BA decide re the amendments etc. We booked and paid for the flights in January so are not covered by book with confidence at the moment
So, I still live in hope for a WDW stay over Christmas but am thinking DLP and Center Parcs if that doesn't happen...
I so hope we do both get there this Christmas. It's still 3 months away so maybe, just maybe... Let's keep dreaming
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List