Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Evening all!
What a day! Work was mental and then had to tak Buttons to the vet...he has mites
Cost £45 today, and 2 more lots of £45 to treat! Boo! Who said rabbits were cheap?! Good job I love him so much!
Anyway another good food day. Just had a nice portion of turkey meatballs for 10 points, lots of it. Sandwich and cereal and apple earlier and will have some pudding later, either chocolate bunny, creme caramel or mini mullerice
Bought a few wedding bits today...candy buffet scoops and tongs, got 5 for £15 so not too bad, and got Mr and Mrs letters for top table which we're going to spray paint silver. And a flower for my hair. Not sure how to have it...either a double headband with it up curly or a big curly mass to the right of the bottom my of my head with a big flower in so I'll try both. Also going to get some 'love' letters for the candy buffet, but I don't know how else to decorate it.
Really hoping I can shift something by Monday, can't face STS for a whole week after being so good!

Hope everyone else is good!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List