Old 1 May 19, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
You can’t book FPs, it is the old paper system.

If you like a big breakfast the dining plan is worth it. Perfectly possible to have breakfast at your hotel and make EMH. Breakfast starts at 7am and you need to be there just before to avoid crazy queues.

Then it’s a 15 min stroll through the Village to the parks.

Set your room phone for an alarm call from Mickey if it helps!

We find if we have a buffet breakfast we aren’t hungry till about 5pm.

Alternatively if you just want a coffee/pastry or a bacon roll, there are lots of options. Starbucks, Macs, Earl of Sandwich etc. You walk past them all on your way in. If you only want that then it is probably not worth paying for the dining plan.
Thank you. We are early risers so this would be a good option. Do you know if it always 8.30am for EMH. Sorry I meant get the paper Fastpass as soon as the parks open. I like the idea of the paper passes 😊 they still use them in DisneyLand California too. There are 6 of going so will do the sums and see what works best for us all.

I have just been reading your recent trippie 😊😊 off work ill so been cheering myself up.

Edited at 03:16 PM.
florida girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List