View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 20, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
lumosq102
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I'm totally addicted to the idea of adding a cruise onto our holiday next year, so seeing your photos of today make me want to do it even more. A nice lazy start to the day. A shame about the ouchy finger though.

When I saw the towel animal I have to say I thought it was a strung up turkey, but I'm sure you're right it's a monkey!

Thanks for putting the photos in of the sofa bed. This is part of what was making me undecided as we are a family of 4 and my son is nearly 6ft tall now so I'm not sure about how we will all get on in a cabin. I'm sure we would cope ok for just 3 nights, but it seems you thought the sofa bed was comfy at least so that's a bonus.
A strung up turkey! Ha! It really does look like that doesn't it?!

We're trying to work out when we can add in another cruise too. I certainly don't want to leave it another 5 years before we get onboard again.

Re your son - the extra beds are plenty long enough for an adult, though its worth noting i'm 5'4" on a good day. I have seen plenty of vlogs of grown men sharing the cabins and always saying good things - they're more generous than the fold down beds in Beach Club / Yacht Club rooms. If you are really concerned the family staterooms go one further and have a murphy bed that pulls down by the veranda doors, so might be worth looking into?

The staterooms really are very roomy - and the rooms at the aft in the corner are what we are going to look into next - they have even more room if you are concerned about tripping over each other. So recommended though, DCL really is a special experience, my only complaint is that whatever length you book is not enough

Originally Posted by Tinkermom View Post
Shame the pampering didn’t go plan but a lovely day was had! And wow all those martinis 😊
it was a lovely day - and the martinis were delicious. Thank heavens they were only mini martinis or we would have been on the floor
lumosq102 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List