Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
We went to DLP on New Year’s Day too. Looks like you had a fab day. The weather was amazing wasn’t it? I loved the Christmas parade.

Unfortunately I also struggled to see the fireworks/projection due to children on shoulders and phones in the air. I prefer to just watch and take an occasional still photo (not that they ever come out great) but so many people were filming which meant phones stayed in the air throughout
Hope you had a fantastic time too. Yes the parade was brilliant.

I had to move. I'm the same but didn't even bother this time.

Originally Posted by 2017dream View Post
Looks like you had a fab time ...

We are thinking of going next year and are unsure whether to go a couple of days before and NYE or NYE and a few days after ...was the whole of NYD less busy or just EMH ?
What were queue times like, have been before so not like it's our only time but would like to get on a few things
We did thanks. Only the EMH on NYD were quiet. The rest of the time it was very very busy. Queues were 60 minutes plus. Fastpasses went quickly so would recommend getting these earlier on in the day. The atmosphere was lovely and we found Walt Disney Studios more bearable.

Any other questions, just ask.

Originally Posted by Animagus View Post
Sounds like a lovely trip. We are going in May, first visit for 7 years, so I’m excited to see different things and experience rides we weren’t able to try before.

I’d love to visit a Disney park for the Christmas season. Over NY sounds like a great time to choose. The park looks so pretty.
Thanks for sharing
Have a lovely time. You won't be disappointed. Some of the rides we actually preferred here!

Thanks for reading and commenting.

M x
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List