Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by WhereIBelong View Post
We were told by the school that if you are looking at doing more than that, then they don't really know what it is they want to do - as the courses run by each can be quite different - so they need to be a bit more discriminating.
It depends on what you are going to open days for.

The student may know exactly what they want to do and have definitely decided on a course, however they might be going to the open days to see what the university, accommodation, and facilities are like. They might be decided on the course but not decided on the university - and there are lots of universities out there to choose from!

When I went and visited universities back in the day I went to see what the university was like. I had already decided I was going to do Physics.

BTW, I don't remember them having open days in my day. After applying to 5 or 6 universities, you got invited to an interview and had a guided tour around the university during the rest of the day.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List