Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Sizzler

Cheap and cheerful. $6.99 each plus drinks.

Salad for breakfast?! Ermmm. No thanks!

Our eldest came back happy. With salad!

Our youngest discovered the ice cream!

More food. I enjoyed the beans on toast. Don't think I've had that over here before. Simple pleasures hey.

Oatmeal wasn't great. Very bland.

Not the height of cuisine but did the job. Fine for a quick buffet option on route to the parks. Approx $40 for 4 of us including drinks and tax. Probably will stick with Golden Coral in the future as lots more choice there for similar price.

Blizzard Beach - Avalunch

We purchased the rapid refill drinks. Paid $10.99 and then had unlimited refills at the drinks station.

Cheers! Well worth it.

Festive rice crispy/icing treats $4.50 each.

Cici's

Why does a drink taste so much nicer from a large slurpy polystyrene cup?!

Salad for dinner! Twice in one day...

We ate until we reached our pizza pinnacle limit.

Thank goodness for dessert stomachs.

Over the years the pizzas have always been good here. What you see is what you get. We had a voucher in a booklet we had picked up from the reception at Bahama Bay. Buy one meal get one free when buying large drinks. Excellent value for 6 adults.

Personal preference, we prefer the other location further east on the 192 (bigger and seating more spread out) but due to our plans would have been more out of our way and the food isn't any different.

Hollywood Studios - Fantasmic

In London I'm a sucker for the caramel nuts you can buy along the Thames at Christmas. So I was pleasantly surprised to see caramelised almond and pecans now being sold prior to Fantasmic. I don't recall these being sold in August.

For someone with a very sweet tooth and excited about watching Fantasmic, I may have been swept up in a sugar rush within the Disney bubble but actually thought they were ok. Elsewhere, I may not have parted quite so quickly with my $4.50.

Girls enjoyed this.

Now rolling into bed. My tummy is very full and content.

Mrs P

Edited at 05:02 AM.
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List