View Single Post
Old 25 May 14, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
LadyDebs86
VIP Dibber

"Well, THAT happened" - Our 14 day DDP Food Report - Apr/May 2014 - COMPLETE!

Have been back a couple of weeks now and figured it was about time I started my reports! I thought I'd do the food one first because who doesn't love a food trippy?! ?

And now, we invite to relax, let us pull up a chair, as LadyDebs86 proudly presents... Our dinner(s).

Virgin PE Dinner

We were lucky enough to get upgraded to PE on our flight out and the food was excellent if I'm honest. Never been a fan of plane food but this was properly lovely...very nice eating with real cutlery, and check out the little salt and pepper pots shaped like planes!

Like the rookie I am I failed to take a photo of my actual hot meal, but I had the Somerset chicken which was very tasty! It did, however, look like all other plane food so honestly, you're not missing out. The chocolate profiterole cake was very nice too, very light, more like a mousse than a cake with little mini profiteroles nestling inside.

We also were served afternoon tea, which was two egg mayonnaise finger sandwiches, a TINY bag of TINY crisps, and a Millionaire Shortbread style biscuit.

I am famous amongst most people who know me for HATING egg in the majority of its forms, but I was starving so I did eat this and I must say, it wasn't bad.

We were also given a mini Fab ice lolly shortly before landing, but I figured it was a bit pointless photographing that!

Stick with me, this WILL get better

Edited at 01:22 PM.
LadyDebs86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List