View Single Post
Old 27 Aug 19, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Hi,
No way of seeing what's left unless someone with a higher Castaway status than you posts the info on your group.
I'm presuming that this is your first cruise, in which case, you'll have 0-1% chance of getting a Palo brunch I'm afraid, but all is not lost - when you embark the ship, go straight to where they are doing dining amendments and Palo bookings (will be detailed in the Navigator you're given in the terminal) - you can try for one there and get on a waitlist if they have none. They always keep some back for embark day, but you need to be there for around 12:45 to stand in line.

I personally wouldn't book anything, not even Palo brunch if it were my first cruise. There are too many other things to fit in on a short cruise, the time will fly by for you.
On Castaway Cay, just relax or, if you're feeling energetic, rent a bike for an hour, but no need to book at all, just do it on the day if you feel like it.

Like Jason says above, if you want the bookable character meets, then do those, but characters are out and about every day, all day and evening so you can always just queue up to see them.
For Christmas stuff, you may be able to book a meet with FC and also gingerbread house building, although I think you have to sign up on the ship for that (check the Navigator!)

You will not miss out at all by just enjoying the ship and not booking anything.

Joa

Edited at 10:26 AM.
Bats is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List