View Single Post
Old 5 Sep 19, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Mobile Day 13 - MK snacks and Olive Garden - Monday 26th August

This morning we were in MK. I bought a Cheshire Cat’s tail as I had really wanted to try it but never had the appetite when we were on the DDP.

This was nice, warm with melting chocolate chips inside. However it was over $6 with tax, and I think the chocolate hazelnut croissant I had at Beach Club was better, I would have been better getting it when I had snack credits!

Late morning we went to Aloha Isle as Barnaby was asking for ice cream. He, Alex and I all had vanilla dole whip, and David had the upside down cake with pineapple dole whip. These were $23.41. Again nice but should have done it when we had snack credits! Sebastian doesn’t really like ice cream so had some crisps we had taken with us.

For our main meal we went to Olive Garden. This is a long time favourite of ours since our first visit to the US 15 years ago! Monday - Thursday 3-5 they have early dinner duo offers where some dishes are $8.99 including salad and breadsticks.
Salad

Breadstick (unfortunately I forgot to take a picture, otherwise it would look more appealing!). These are warm and very tasty

I had fettuccine Alfredo and added chicken as an extra. I love this and am very boring and always have it at Olive Garden. Much better than the Tonys one

David has lasagne which is also lovely

Alex had spaghetti with tomato sauce and a meatball, with a side of fries (because who doesn’t need double carbs! ) He wasn’t a big fan of the meatball but ate everything else

Sebastian had pepperoni pizza with a side of fries

Barnaby had fettuccine with meat sauce and grapes as the side

We also got a pudding to share and had zeppoli, which are like a doughnut/ beignet kind of thing with a chocolate dipping sauce.

The total cost was $60, including the dreaded tablet games (the choice was to give in and have a vaguely happy 3 year old or spend the whole time fighting him! I curse these things on the table)
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List