View Single Post
Old 5 Sep 19, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Mobile Day 14 - Millers - Tuesday 27th August

This morning David took the older two to Typhoon Lagoon, I stayed at the villa with Barnaby. They took some snacks with them.

We had been going to Longhorns for our meal, but an email reminded me that Tuesday was kids eat free at Millers, and they also had an $8.99 steak offer.

David and I both went for the steak, he paid an extra dollar to add a New Orleans topping. The steak wasn’t a big one, but was really nice and came with a garlic butter. The fries were good too, and for once the portion size felt about right

Alex and Barnaby both had hotdogs, with fries and apples respectively

Sebastian had spaghetti and meatballs. You couldn’t have a side included in this, and he really wanted some fries, so as Barnaby was also likely to want some we ordered a portion of fries

The kids meals came with ice cream or a sherbet push pop. Sebastian went for the push pop as he doesn’t do ice cream, but wasn’t a fan!

We shared the Captain Jack’s Buried Treasure dessert. This was huge and gorgeous, layers of ice cream and biscuit

The total bill was $44, I was amazed we could get two of the kids’ meals free even though we ordered the special. I really enjoyed this meal and it was great value.

Later in the evening we took some snacks with us to watch Fantasmic
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List