Old 29 May 18, 03:38 AM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

And then there were 7-day 10- live report

PICS AT THE BOTTOM

#Baulysdodisney
Day 10

This morning we were up early as we 08.00 reservation at trattorni al forno. It was a struggle. We walked over to reception at 07.20 and got a taxi over to the boardwalk.

This is a character breakfast with rapunzel, flynn, ariel and eric. You get a plate of pastries to start in a frying pan, them some fruit and then you can pick an entree. Everyone had pancakes apart from me and my mum who had an omelette and steak with breakfast potatoes. It was all nice but i feel the fold goes to waste as you are up and down with the characters. Rapunzel, flynn and eric were really good and great interactions. Ariel was ok but seemed in a bit of a rush, which was a shame as this is the only time the girls have met her.

After breakfast we spent some time looking around the boardwalk. There were some turtles, big fish and bords in the water. We saw one of the birds catch a fish and swallow ut whole.

My mum and dad then went off to vineland outlets and we decided to walk to epcot. We were going to just go home but decided to have a walk round and take some pics of the world showcase.

We got some lovely pictures, and the weather was gorgeous today. The girls also met snow white and mulan. Snow white was a really good meet and was so cute with the girls.

In japan darcey wanted to do pixk a pearl and she picked an 8mm pearl which was the biggest of the day so far. She chose to put it in a necklace.

Just before leaving we went to the qs at mexico and got some nachos and a chicken dish to share. This was all really yummy.

It was memorial day today and although epcot was busy it definately hides the crowds well, where it is so big.

Got back to the room around half 2 and started to do a bit of packing, getting ris of the things we wong be needing anymore.
Me and adam took the girls down to the splash park for an hour to have a splash around.

At 5.45 we left to get a bus to MK to then get another bus to wilderness lodge where we are having dinner. We wanted to get a boat but we were running out of time.
Dinner was good at whispering canyon cafe we had the skillet, rib, steak and 2 kids cheeseburgers. We also had 3 apple pie and 1 strawberry cheesecake and 3 cocktails and a glass of wine and the bill came to $283 with tip. The girls really enjoyed it here as they had a lot of fun shouting for ketchup and horse racing around the restaurant. We decided to get a cab home tonight as we are tired! Another fantastic fun day

chazb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List