View Single Post
Old 5 Apr 19, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
disneyfangirl01
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Hi thank you so much for reading, it really means a lot. I've got to admit Noah is awesome A little off topic but he's really coming on at school now he has the support in place and I have a feeling our trip next month will be completely different!

Yeah I asked for a price to upgrade and the first CM said it would be $65 for the preferred and $45 each for the seasonal. I'd read online of people getting them for $0 so I wasn't going to settle for anything less When I changed them I was told it would be $65 for the preferred but the seasonal they could upgrade for free so I was happy with that. Once they were completed the CM didn't charge me for the preferred so I quickly scooted off thinking I had a bargain when I looked at the receipt I seen that it said -$15.95 meaning technically they owed us but I was happy with that. It's definitely worth trying different CM's xx

Awwww yay I'm so glad he's doing well and getting the support he needs! its great he's been diagnosed so young so he will be able to access different support as he needs it growing up! - Yes deffo going to try to get upgraded to AP even if there is a small fee makes another trip even just to Universal a whole lot more attractive on the budget!
disneyfangirl01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List