Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Disneydevotee View Post
If Disneyland Paris are replacing fast passes with Premier Access charges,will Disney World go same way.
We don't know.

I don't think it will be exactly the same. I suspect there will be some differences. I mean, it's not like Disney has been consistent in the past with it's different fastpass and paid fastpass systems across the different resorts, so why would they start now?

Plus, I don't think the system would work in WDW. For starters, they'd also need to implement the free StandBy Pass option for many of the popular rides. Next, they would need to reduce the number of rides you can fastpass to only the most popular ones (DLP limits fastpasses to only around 10 rides across it's two parks, so there's a limit regarding how much you could spend).

I think they will implement some sort of paid fastpass system. And it might be a pay-per-fastpass system. But whether it'll be exactly like the Premier Access system at DLP remains to be seen.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~

Edited at 04:11 PM.
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List