View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 21, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebecca_
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by catalunya View Post
Hi Rebecca! We had exactly the same experience as you did with G+ at HS - all the return times were later in the day. Luckily for us, we did MK in the morning (No G+) and then went to HS in the afternoon, so it worked for us.

We found it useful addition for a short trip when you are only there for the day and keen to ride everything.

I agree with your point on MK having more rides and therefore more choice - when we'd finished at HS, the tip board was stating how there were still available LL times at MK if we had wanted to go back (we didn't, we were done) so people may find it more flexible in that park for sure.
I think doing one park in the morning and then stacking Genie+ LL's in the evening might have been better for us too - must try that on the next trip!

Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
Gosh it sounds like a military operation. I don't know how we will get on as six adults next October. Will it be more difficult for a larger party I wonder? We don't mind spending some time doing different things, but I'd like to think we could enjoy some rides together.
I think to utilise it fully you do need to have a plan of action in mind - I'm not totally sure how it works with larger parties but I think as long as you're all linked on MDE family and friends you won't have an issue.