View Single Post
Old 26 Dec 19, 07:06 AM  
Link to this Post
skalexander
Imagineer

I want to run a marathon. I’m entered for the Richmond marathon in September but it’s a bit of a bad joke at the moment as I’ve had to stop running due to a problem with my breathing/chest. Hoping to get that sorted ASAP and get back to it, even though got to start at square one.

We’re hoping to move house. We’ve got some work to do to get ours ready but hoping to market in the spring and would love to be in a new house by Christmas.

I’ve got 31 days leave next year. I was allowed to carry some over from this year, on the QT, as the directors recognised I’d not had time to use it, due to taking over a caseload from a retiring director. So I’d like to make best use of them by having a few holidays. Florida in February is in doubt as I can’t get insurance due to this chest issue being unidentified, but hoping to do that another time and get more trips booked once we know what’s going on.

Finally, given I’m working all across this festive period, I’ve already booked next year off