View Single Post
Old 5 Jan 20, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
We have generally booked at least 8 months out.

We had the Chinese Paper Room last time and liked it.

We have the San Francisco room this time and it is very red.

I think that you will find that the standard rooms are pretty much identical in generous size, but with wildly over the top decor. They all seem to have two bays separated by a 'narrowing' with beds in each of those bays.. A bit like 1970's houses with a lounge and then a dining area beyond.

The rooms are easily researched. Last time we stayed for a single night. We liked the place so much that this Easter we are staying 3 nights and using it as a base to explore from.
Thanks for your reply.
I’ve gone on to their website & surprised I can book so far in advance for next July! All I need to do is work out what date we’ll be arriving there as we’ve no real plan what way round to do our trip yet. We want to include Seattle, SF & then drive the coast. We’ve both decided that we want a waterfall shower in the room so at least that narrows it down a wee bit lol!
I hope you have a splendid time & I can’t wait to read all about it as it sounds very similar to the trip we want to do next year for our 25th anniversary 😊

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List