View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 20, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

I love how relaxed this trip has been, so much chilling by the pool and just watching the wildlife. The gun range seems so scary to me, but it looks like you had great fun (apart from the instructions). Were you able to provide feedback after the session? I think I'd have been the same and preferred to have been physically put into the correct position.

Until your travelling around Disney property you don't get how huge it is do you. I remember getting the bus from Port Orleans and taking 20 minutes or so to get to AK or Magic Kingdom (can't remember which) then there was Fort Wilderness ... now that's huge You've just made me curious and I've googled, Disney is:

"25,000 acres. Covering nearly 40 square miles, Walt Disney World Resort is about the size of San Francisco or two Manhattan islands."

:o

Obviously the highlight was the launch what a fab day, it sounds amazing, but I love how you managed to go back and get the things you wanted ... never mind happy wife, happy life, happy husband

I love the Pandora charm, so beautiful and elegant. I also go for the Park Exclusives, it makes it all feel more special knowing that you can't get them here I think.

So many highs of the trip and not many lows, thank you so much for sharing, looks like you had a fab trip and it shows you can still have plenty to do without having park tickets. I think we're going to do a bit of resort hoping in our Dec/Jan trip Xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List