Thread: East coast?
View Single Post
Old 9 Apr 20, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
MsSparkles
Excited about Disney

Mobile East coast?

As you can see from my countdown, I should be half way across the Atlantic right now on my way to Florida 😢 This trip was going to be almost a copy of a previous trip we have done, taking in the Keys, Naples, Siesta Key and then finally finishing in Orlando. We’re planning on rescheduling this trip for next year.

However, we have booked another cheeky 10 days to Florida in October (low deposit and dates can be changed if Corona is still a problem) and we are flying into Miami and driving up the east coast. We’ve been to St Augustine before and would like to go back there but does anyone have any other recommendations of places to stay and things to do on the east coast?

Also, can anyone recommend any east coast trip reports that I can read over the Easter weekend?

1990 - Disney World (I Drive), 1997 - Disney World (I Drive), 2007 & 2008 - Disneyland Paris, 2009 & 2011 - Disney World (I Drive & LBV) , 2013 - Disneyland California (offsite) - 2015 Disney World (BCL & LBV) , 2017 & 2022 Disney World (LBV) Plus many other US holidays and road trips (aiming to visit every state )
MsSparkles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List