View Single Post
Old 1 Sep 09, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMadAng
Imagineer

Originally Posted by donnakirby View Post
Absolutely Fantastic trip reports - Thank you so much for taking the time to write them - you seem to have had a brilliant holiday xx
Originally Posted by Sarah84 View Post
What a fantast trip, thank you for taking the time to write up a TR its been a fantastic read. It sounds like you had an amazing trip and have some fantastic photos
Originally Posted by Jools View Post
I've really enjoyed reading your reports Ang. Thank you for sharing them all with us. No doubt they'll be lovely for you to look back over in time
Originally Posted by tinkerbell1986 View Post
Fabulous trip report! I have really enjoyed reading it and thank you for taking the time to write it.

Can't wait till our west coast trip now! 34 days to go!
Originally Posted by Minniespal View Post
Ang... I've really enjoyed reading your trip reports.

Thanks for taking the time to share them with us.
Originally Posted by Bevawelly View Post
I think I have enjoyed this trippie more than any other I have read! Thank you for putting so much effort into it and making it so enjoyable to read. And the photos were all fab.
Glad you all had such a wonderful time.
Originally Posted by pinkcandy View Post
WOW! This was the best trip report i have read, it has given me so many tips and ideas for next years trip! Thank you x

Your photos are fantastic and it looks like you had a brilliant trip, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your memories with us.
Thank you for reading them. I'm glad you've enjoyed them. I hope I've not left too many bits out...I just wanted to get everthing typed up before it all becomes a distant memory. Just wish I could do it all again now
DisneyMadAng is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List