View Single Post
Old 17 Feb 17, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Smileeeyore
Proud to wear my Ears

Smileeeyore's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Madfish View Post
Just relax. I have heard very little of people not getting it when they can book in +10. At worst you may not get the exact time.

We were unable to book on the app so had to call, but can be booked online if you use internet at 11.
Originally Posted by Madfish View Post
Just checked for my first day and that's now 158 days and able to get various availability throughout the day. Just be mindful that it can be more difficult to sit larger groups. And when searching look for specific time rather than just lunch.
Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
You should be fine.

You can't book on the app but can on the website.
Originally Posted by Lilyrose View Post
We want it for our first morning, so I'll be booking at 180+1. I've checked a few times recently at booking 180 days out and there's always been availability for early breakfast.
Originally Posted by donna100 View Post
at 180 days out I managed to get breakfast no problem at 0820. Just double checked a couple of days later and managed to get 0805 so changed it.

I think you will be fine x
Thank you all for your replies. A few more questions. We're going in September and I'm worried if we go for dinner we might not be able to get in because of MNSSHP because the dates aren't released yet. I've heard you now need tickets to get into MNSSHP even if you're just going in for an ADR. Would it be better just to go for lunch? Also we're staying in two separate rooms so does this cause a problem with payment on DDP. Thank you for your replies
Smileeeyore is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List