View Single Post
Old 6 Nov 18, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Ooh you found the best slushy juice drink in wdw hurrah!

Trails End is spoken about by a lot of people as being one of the best buffets and also best value for money. Such a shame the brunch didn't quite hit the heights for you. It seems like you had both had enough of the big breakfasts.

A monorail resort! Yay for you. I really hope you had fun at the Poly. Even if you were out in the sticks a bit. Still you were there, did you get a good view? Did you manage to try out the pool?

I've never managed to see the kiss goodnight. I would try to blame the kids being too young, but even that's not the issue now. I suppose you can't burn the candle at both ends early starts and late nights don't go well together. Well I know that I can't anyway.

Still you had the most magical evening and that is wonderful to read! I love seeing the fireworks from a different perspective and I imagine it was very quiet and there were not too many other people coming out of under the sea. I like seeing them without being crushed by other people too. It sounds like perfect timing on your part.

I'm sad that you skipped skipper canteen because it was fab, but then Cosmic Rays is yummy! Just a different type of yummy and sometimes you've got to eat what you fancy and not do be worrying about best value for credits or anything.

A wonderful day and I hope it all continues.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List