View Single Post
Old 8 Sep 20, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie52
Excited about Disney

Good to hear that the kids have settled back into school, I really did feel for the kids who were changing schools in these times as they didn't have the usual transition but good to hear that Thomas is enjoying it.

It really does sound like you have been busy! Glad home improvements are all coming along well and your job is still going well.

I have my fingers crossed for you that you still get to go, we cancelled our Dec trip, well we moved the deposit towards a trip we had planned in feb to LA, however I am uncertain that even that will be going ahead. I normally love the build up to holidays, but this year they have just become a sense of dread for another cancelled trip! In another year, we would have been so excited now, we would have had our dining reservations booked, planning park days and what fp's we wanted and now its hard to get excited about any of it

But, we have to try and keep a positive attitude I guess, and alot can change in the next few months, and we are hopefully coming out the other side of this now. The alternative is just too much!
DLP Halloween 2021 - Davy Crockett Ranch, DLP Nov 2022 - Les Villages Natures
minnie52 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List