View Single Post
Old 25 Nov 12, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Connies Mummy
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Just Me and My Girl - A Single Parent Trip Report Oct 2012

So here we are the holiday is over, the bags are unpacked, the food report is written, and in my other spare moments I have written all the school reports, made Connies costume for the school play and done all my christmas shopping (its not wrapped yet, I'm not that good!) So there is no putting it off any longer, time to get on with the trip report!

For those of you that tagged along in the year long run-up you will know the full story and for those of you who didnt read my loooooooong pre-trippie and have a spare 3 or 4 days you can find it here!

Pre Trip Report

But for those who have a life and just want to get to the main event but would like to know who the cast are then here we are

It is, as the title suggests, just me and my girl. The Me is Tanya age 43 this will be my third trip to Florida. I am the planner, financier, part time teacher and office administrator, full time cook, cleaner and single Mummy to the girl. Connie is 5, this will be her second trip to the land of the mouse, she loves anything pink, silver or sparkly and fully believes she is a princess, as are all little girls which makes their Mummy the Queen! This is a picture of us taken last year in August.

So on with the show

Index

The food report
Day 0 - The one when we hit zero
Day 1 - The one with some travel and a theft
Day 2 - The one with a Castle
Day 3 - The one where the balloon goes up
Day 4 - The wet one
Day 5 - The one with the strop
Day 6 - The one with the magic
Day 7 - The medicinal margarita one
Day 8 - The one with the shopping
Day 9 - The one with a Palace
Day 10 - The one with the Dibbers
Day 11 - The cold one
Day 12 - The fancy dress one
Day 13 - The one with the competition
Day 14 - The poorly one
Day 15 - The one with the tragically depressed.

Edited at 10:08 AM.
Connies Mummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List