View Single Post
Old 4 Dec 17, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBride08
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Milpston View Post
Thank you.
If you had just had your youngest would you say Universal was worth it? I have a feeling our little girl will probably end up being the about the same height.
I don't think we would had but this was the 4th time my DH would have been without spending time at Universal. It was a must for him. She loved the Harry Potter areas and looking around. I think if we only had her we would have gone to the shows, playgrounds etc. She had to wait for her brother to go on the rides and she kept saying 'when is it my turn'. She loved Islands of Adventure as there was more for her to go on. I'm slowly making my way through our vlogs but haven't looked at the universal footage yet.

I loved the break from Disney as the fast pass system was new to us and I felt it made it hard work. Disney was also very busy. So was Universal too though. Universal doesn't have that magic though.

We are going to Paris in February and I'm so looking forward to the laid back approach.

1996 WDW Offsite / 2001 DLP HNY / 2002 WDW ASM / 2004 DLP NB / 2008 Our Wedding Trip WDW POFQ & GF / 2009 - WDW CSR / 2010 DLP with bump! NB / 2012 WDW AKL / 2013 DLP HC

Our 2017 return DCL / BC / Universal HRH Vlogs
DisneyBride08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List