View Single Post
Old 19 Jul 17, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
My DH who is a very manly Australian man randomly chuckled to himself and I asked him if he was OK and he said that every so often he remembers that he is finally going to see the Red Sox play at Fenway - he is like a giddy schoolgirl!

Thank you so much for the offer of the Molasses Flood book but when you recommended it I went online and purchased it in advance of our upcoming trip! You are such a kind lady

Lol! Who knew there could be so many very awesome sounding burgers - there is probably a team of very well paid people inventing more of these delicious treats as we speak. I am happy to let other people try them and tell me all about their experiences in their trip reports!
You purchased it! I'm rather touched to think that you value our recommendations. And I bet that Poot would love to hear what you think of it.

I was gobsmacked when Colette told me that there are FAST FOOD VLOGGERS out there in internetland. What I haven't learned from the Dibb...

And I'm dying to know how an Australian became a Red Sox fan...or even a baseball fan...it's easy now, with the internet - but I assume he's been a fan for a long time (hence the giddiness, lol).

Maybe you should do a trippie - and tell us all about it. Please include (many) photos of manly Australian men!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List