View Single Post
Old 12 Oct 19, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
TeeKayDawn
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by SpooniePea View Post
Hi all!

I'm going back to Orlando next April , for the first time since being diagnosed with a chronic pain and fatigue condition.

I'm aware of how DAS works (receive a return time roughly equal to the current wait time), however the nature of my condition will strongly limit the amount of time I'm able to be in the parks. I may only be able to be in each park for an hour or two at a time due to fatigue, in which time I might only have been able to ride one ride (or none at all depending on return times!).

The Disney DAS guidance says the following:

My question is, has anyone had any experience of using this and finding they're flexible with the rules on DAS at all? e.g. shorter return times, allowing more than one DAS return time running at once, etc.

I'm happy to bring proof, a full explanation of my condition, etc, but I'm wondering if they really are as accommodating as the above seems to imply - if not, I'll just have to be very hot on planning my fastpasses!

Thanks for any info, much appreciated!
You could ask a CM when there however I’m pretty sure they don’t bend the rules as far as reducing wait times or allowing more than one pass at any one time as this would place them in a sticky “my disability is worse than your disability” discrimination place.
Their additional services more than likely refer to the offer of wheelchair services, ECV hire etc, rather than anything else.
TeeKayDawn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List