View Single Post
Old 1 Aug 16, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Grapesoda
Apprentice Imagineer

Tusker House
This was a great breakfast, the food was all yummy and the characters were amazing! It was nice to get out of the sun for a while too.
Here's a few of our plates... one of our fav x

Snacks
A little while later we stopped for something to cool us down.

This was nice and refreshing and took some eating!

Narcoossee's
I was so excited for this ADR! I managed to book it for 7:40pm and we knew we'd be able to watch the 4th of July fireworks from the decking
Our server was Janet and she was just amazing, really great with the kids. I wanted to pay for the kids OOP and that was no problem. I started with a wine flight and Nigel had a beer, we all also had cokes.

Yummy bread...

We skipped the starter and went straight for the main course. Nigel and I both opted for the fillet steak cooked medium and it was perfection on a plate, the best steak I've eaten. The mash however I thought had a sweet cinnamon taste, Nigel liked it.

Liam had cheeseburger and tater tots

Joseph wanted chicken tenders and chips but Janet brought this instead, she soon brought the right dish and told us to keep the chicken and rice dish, I'm sad to say it didn't get touched!

For desserts I had the chocolate coconut brulee, it was so good!

Nigel had the cherry/almond cheesecake, he wasn't a big fan he said it was Okay!

Janet made a big deal out of the boys and brought them a special dessert each, a brownie/banana sundae for Joseph and a Nemo cupcake for Liam.

We paid using 4TS credits and paid the tip and kids meals $50

DLP Jan 2014 ~ Sante Fe
DLP Jan 2015 ~ Cheyenne
Pretrip report Here
Report in progress Here
Food Report ~ Here
Grapesoda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List