Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
WDW With A British Accent - Day 12 Blizzard Beach, Cirque Du Soleil & Ragland Road

Today we are at Blizzard Beach then this evening we have booked Cirque Du Soleil and Ragland Road for Dinner.

The DIBB Busy Day Guide has Blizzard Beach down as a recommended park and the park happens to be the quietest I have ever seen a water park, as you will see in the following photo tour of Blizzard Beach it is virtually empty.

Empty Private Cabannas

Empty seating area

Spot the guest

Not so hidden Mickey

Another empty seating area

The day started a little overcast which may have kept some people away but I have never seen a water park this quiet.
These photos of Blizzard Beach were taken after lunch between 1-2pm.

On to Downtown Disney for the 6pm showing of Cirque Du Soleil.

Last time I saw La Nouba was several years ago so I was looking forward to the show and it didn't disappoint, the show was fantastic.

On to Ragland Road for Dinner

A Guinness to start the evening meal

Tracy opted for the Fish and Chips which she said was delicious.

I opted for the "Bangers and Booze"
Sausage and Mash with Guiness Beef Stew.

This was very tasty, I have had some great meals on this holiday and this was one of the best, if I could got away with licking the plate I would have done :-)

For dessert Tracy had the "Dundon's Delight" Raspberry Pavlova with ice cream and raspberry sauce.

For me, "Fluffy Lemon Clouds", Lemon Curd Tart with Meringue.

Ragland Road is a great place to eat, the restaurant is very lively with a live band playing and table top Irish Dancers.
The food is great quality with good flavours and friendly staff.

I think with this restaurant it will depend on where you are seated as to your experience, some seats are quieter than others and some are tucked away so you can't see the entertainment.

Because of the music and dancers it does attract people standing around just watching which again depending on where your table is could mean you have people stood blocking your view of the stage.

The music, dancing, live band and the good food make this a great choice for evening entertainment.