View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 20, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by tocpe321 View Post
Looks good, cfb, Happy planning and hope it goes ahead.

We cancelled Sicily this year after Easyjet cancelled the flights and we decided to get a refund rather than rescheduling.

Quite excited, as I've just booked flights to Washington DC for next August. It's with lastmin.com and flying via Dublin with Aer Lingus. Quite pleased as we get to do Immigration checks in Dublin!

Our plan is Washington, Colonial Williamsburg etc, somewhere on the beach in the Carolinas and then Gatlinburg/ Pigeon Forge in Tennessee.

Time to start planning. There's some good hotel deals on B'g.com for no deposit and cancellable. My son's on the Genius Loyalty Program, so gets discounts.

Hopefully ours will go ahead too, but time will tell.
Great news!
I get 7% through my otherwise lousy employers portal in cash backs with B’ing.com and 8% with E,bo...rs.
As you know, I religiously research all vacation expenditure and am finding the second one better at the moment.
I am paying upfront as I am rather concerned that the pound will take a nosedive in the months following any ‘no deal’ Brexit. My Dollars for spending are still ‘in hand’ also

Cars? I did the same with this and found Money S.per... et very good when it takes you to Argu. Who then put you with Alamo. This comes in at less than half the price of Alamo Brits and straightforward Alamo is even more.. free cancellation and 2nd driver is present with all of them!

Good luck with your plans. We all loved DC, but have not visited the rest!

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 07:34 PM.
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List