View Single Post
Old 6 May 19, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
tillymoon
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by AMG82 View Post
I have been searching flights for 25/3 to 8/4 for the last few days. Lufthansa have Bhx-Frankfurt-mco route for £2077 the stopover going is 2hours and coming home is 1 hour. This is for 2ad and 3children. Also looking at the LHR - MIA route with BA plus have looked at BA direct into Orlando and Tampa but it leaves LHR and arrives back into LGW?
The Lufthansa flight from Birmingham seems to be the best deal this also includes 23kg baggage for us all, am I going to get a better deal waiting on other flights to be released or should I take the plunge on Lufthansa?
i'd not realised Ba go to/from Tampa, ill defo look into that as well be at the coast at the end of the hol, still trying to persuade hubby

did i read that BA have some sort of deal/sale on at the mo that finishes 21st May ... is it 10% or something ?

trying to not miss the boat with the decent BA prices while waiting for everyone else to release ?

does anyone know if i use BA for man- lgw-mia do they sort the bags or do we collect at each airport ?

thanks

DLP 2012
WDW, SSR, RPR and Gulf coast 2017
next trip WDW, US, DS, SW -Easter 2020 !
tillymoon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List