View Single Post
Old 6 May 19, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
AMG82
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by jenna288 View Post
That price sounds good but will the 1 hr stop over be enough? We did an hour and 50 mins last one in PHL and just made it but maybe we just got a bit delayed. It’s hard to say whether a better deal will come up but your just a few days short of the 11 month mark. I’m going to hold out no later than 22nd (flying home 19th April 2020) as hoping to get a similar route / price as last time (MAN-PHL-MCO around £500 pp booked a couple of days after 11 month mark). There looks to be a few airlines missing from sky scanner still. I’d just have route / price in mind you’re happy with and then book
I know was thinking the same and it’s like 1hour 5mins so not like the extra minutes will make a huge difference! I don’t want to pay more than £500 pp inc baggage tbh, would love a direct flight to MCO as booked package through attraction tickets and that includes the magic express! At this point I think I will wait for other airlines to release their prices, who’s missing can’t see virgin or American Airlines yet? I am checking sky scanner daily! X
AMG82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List