Link to this Post
mikeclark007
Serious Dibber

mikeclark007's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by miss_mouse View Post
Hi,

We are doing both this August/September, but starting in San Francisco and working our way down.

Just a couple of things budget wise, keep in mind that you will probably need to pay to check in luggage for the internal flight.
We are traveling with Virgin in Premium for the long flights and Delta with the flight to Orlando and will need to pay to check in all our luggage.

The other thing. I've just booked to stay at Royal Pacific for next year.
We were looking at 4 nights in August.
I just happened to check one day to see what the price was if I added on an extra night at the start which was a Saturday night. The price dropped by £200.
So we booked it.
So an extra night and it's £200 less.

Good luck with your planning.
Wow - what dates in August did you get for Royal Pacific as that sounds a good spot. Also did you book direct with Universal or a third party?

I was thinking of doing this as a DIY thing as I’ve done it many times before but without having to work with internal flights. If this was going to be a package holiday booking I would have to wait until September at the earliest for the 11 month window on the internal flights before I could book the whole thing however individual hotel / ticket offers make it more appealing to do myself.

Reckon I could get away with booking this hotel along with the park tickets without having anything else in place?
mikeclark007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List