Old 31 Jul 16, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by jmt View Post
Love your trippies, be back for second helpings of travel day later
Hello, lol, it's a long day ... And a long post too

Originally Posted by SammyScotland View Post
Loving your report, Amanda. The hotel rooms look lovely. What a shame that you didn't get the seats you had pre-booked. Looking forward to the next instalment.
Hi Sam, thank you. I was fed up about the seats but hey, first world problem and all that. Plus they are refunding us. It's the first time it's happened and of course we had a super journey home The hotel was excellent. I'd been hankering after the New Yorker but the Plaza was great. Would happily stay there again. The boys loved their space .

Originally Posted by DISNEYLIZ View Post
Love your reports. I agree with you about the time at the airport, it goes on forever
Hello. It really does doesn't it Except when you just get a drink .. And then need to move !

Originally Posted by Milner View Post
Fantastic read Amnda your phitis of NY are getting me excited for next year, may have a few questions for you about NY if that's ok.
Hi Carole, ask away. It was fab. Envious of your planing. I have no plans to occupy me

Originally Posted by princess_chazy View Post
What a day! 3am is only acceptable on holiday! Looking forward to reading more!
Ha ha, I know, it's like getting up for rope drop... Only on holiday. And the teens didn't grumble at the early starts either.

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
What an early start for you, that's so funny that the boys hadn't even been to bed yet Shame you didn't get the seats you booked, it does look a bit squashed for Andy.

Great pics in NY. You sound so excited to be there, looking forward to reading the next instalment
I admire their stamina, although they were " tired" a lot. Heat and walking and late nights ...
I really thought Andy was going to have an awful flight but it wasn't so bad. But as we are likely to not be taking the tribe again... We can of course look forward to treating ourselves to premium arrangements in the future
WileyCoyote is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List